I graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in May 2022, where I studied International Relations and minored in Computer Science. I'm interested in fostering peace and sustainable development through technology and design.
In the past, I've been involved at Adobe, Inc. as an Associate Consultant intern on the Document Cloud team, a Summer Business Analyst for AI vision start-up ZeroEyes, and I interned at the U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou, China. On campus, I was active in the Penn social entreprenuership community, PennSEM, where I served as Co-President.
In my spare time, I enjoy practicing photography, watching movies, traveling, and listening to music.
I am always open to working on interesting side projects related to product and design. Contact me for collaborations or just to chat!
- Bachelors of Arts in International Relations, minor in Computer Science
- Adobe, Digital Media Solutions Consultant Intern 2021
- Penn Social Entrepreneurship Movement, President 2019-2022
- ZeroEyes, Summer Business Analyst 2020
- The Lauder Institute, Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program Intern 2019-2020
- U.S. Consulate General Guangzhou China, Foreign Commercial Service Intern 2019